too much truth to swallow

just another insignificant VRWC Pajamahadeen

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Encyclopedia Brown and The Case of the Misbegotten Memos

There I was, goofing off by writing a long post when I should have been working, when I encountered yet another distraction to blog about.

I should be taking ritalin.

Anyway, I discovered Encyclopedia Brown is still in business as a PI. In this story, which according to documentation in Dan Rather's possession, was first published in 1963, Encyclopedia Brown quickly solves a case regarding forged Air National Guard memos in a few minutes; which is a lot longer than the blogosphere took to solve the same case in real life.

Although reading Encyclopedia Brown jogged some old memories, I don't recall Sally Kimball being this sultrily.

Read about The Case of the Misbegotten Memos.

Turgid prose alert in effect.